Project Manager (Technical Support)
- Lead a team of QA engineers in developing technical support process improvement plans, including managing the development of project plans, communicating with leadership and stakeholders, collaborating with engineers to refine project plans, and monitoring project progress.
- Oversee the review and coordination of issue and budget tracking activities and ensure the delivery of enhancements to customer issue tracking systems.
- Develop training systems for field users and mange the implementation of mitigation projects to reduce support call volume.
- Oversee teams performing database backups and recoveries, gather feedback from customers and engineers, and manage and maintain software quality and customer support activities.
- Train QA engineers working with Gitlab, EMC, HDS, NetApp, Pure Storage, Hyper-V, VMware, Veritas, and CommVault technologies. 40 hrs/wk.
- Must have Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or a related field (will accept a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in lieu of a Master's) and 1 year experience (or 1 year experience as a QA Engineer, Programmer, or related occupation). Must have 1 year experience working with Gitlab, EMC, HDS, NetApp, Pure Storage, Hyper-V, VMware, Veritas, and CommVault technologies.
Mail Resume To:
HR, Timmins Software Corporation,
65 Boston Post Road West,
Suite 160, Marlborough, MA 01752.